Participation in the LaarsPro Program is available to residential heating contractors within the United States of America only. Any individual enrolling in the LaarsPro Program, represents and warrants to Laars that the individual (“Member”) is authorized on behalf of his/her employer to enroll in the LaarsPro Program. One Member per established company is permitted. Memberships are reviewed on an annual basis to determine continued eligibility and tier levels.
Members must purchase and register Laars residential units in order to participate in any promotional or rewards activities within the LaarsPro Program.
All LaarsPro Members are expected to show the highest level of professionalism and technical ability.
Those expectations include the following:
- Maintain a high level of technical knowledge of Laars products and hydronic systems
- Attend a minimum of one Laars residential training session per calendar year
- Training session can be at the Laars Customer Center in Rochester, NH or conducted at an approved designated facility by a regional representative or Laars factory-trained instructor.
- LaarsPro Members are an extension of the Laars brand. As an extension of our brand, we expect all employees of the LaarsPro Member company will comply with the following:
- Always treat the homeowner with the highest level of respect and courtesy
- Maintain a professional appearance when entering the home or job site
- Upon leaving the job site, ensure that all excess materials and debris are cleaned up and disposed of properly in accordance with local regulations.
- Ensure that all federal, state and local codes are adhered to.